Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

.... Is It Really a Lost or a Gain?

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week... its my way of knowing I made it through the first 2 days and if I can just make it over this hump then I've accomplished another great (work) week. Boy has this week been a major challenge personally.... I lost someone this week and it was tearing me apart. I felt like I didn't know if I was coming or going through all the pain. I spent hours upon hours crying and wondering "why me" but it wasn't until this morning that I realized just what a blessing this was to me..... You see, you can love someone with everything you have inside of you, give your all when it comes to being there for them and never stop trying when you know it is failing but none of that matters if they wouldn't do the same for you. I know this now but didn't feel this way when the storm was so strong and my heart was tangled through the strong winds. I learned that its calm before the storm and after the storm you have to pick up the broken pieces and start over. Its amazing to me that the storm is over and I feel so rejuvenated. Now I know what I thought was a lost was really a gain. I gained my freedom back, my worries are gone, and my heart isn't hurting. I feel completely happy, refreshed and  most importantly, I  won my own battle. This is my life and I took it back. ... what a breath of fresh air!


Everyone has experienced a break up but have you experienced a real life fresh start after a break up? I did and it feels so damn good. Through all the trials and tribulations I learned that in life you have to "let go, and let god" ... You never know what he has in store for you.

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: