Popular Posts

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Love My Baby!

I am six months pregnant (23 weeks)  .....time is flying by... my baby girl will be here soon enough. I woke up this morning and walked passed the mirror and to my surprise I look like I am well into my last few weeks of pregnancy. The joy of pregnancy lol . With pregnancy, there's so much to consider, so much to prepare for, and a lot to do ... Whats funny is that I realized that I'm definitely not in this pregnancy alone. I realized that my significant other is the one who is REALLY pregnant. Yeah sure I have this belly and some common effects of pregnancy but I don't do half the stuff he does.... he has been the one with the emotional outbursts over little things, and that he has been constantly snacking/ eating & shhhh but he has a "growing" belly too .... He took all the traits of pregnancy and I am just cool, calm and collective lol .

No comments: